Friday, June 10, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. I Liked the student success statements and the video examples of the statement.
2. What i didnt  like about this class was the Career Research
3. to give websites for students to reasearch their career research
4. a highlight for me in this class was having in an A in this class in the second progress report
5. I did my best in this class because i tried to type as much as i could.
6. yes i am reading and writing my life planning journal because i have 100+ goals in my journal.
7. i am commited to being a ctr person because ''ctr will take you far.'' 
8. what i learned in this class is how much choosing the right can change your life.
9. i will always remember the ctr song and the when you tell one lie song.

No comments:

Post a Comment